Monday, July 26, 2010

Speaking of Chiropractors

When Alex Witt, owner of Xandre Press, said she was meeting with a potential client who was a chiropractor, I immediately began thinking of the challenges of marketing. How far would you drive to see a chiropractor? Are the majority of new patients referrals from existing patients?
Dr. Sharon Coles is a new chiropractor, how do you establish yourself?
Cornerstone Chiropractic specializes in mothers to be and children. Gentle Chiropractic care can help mother and baby to achieve a healthier delivery. Dr. Coles also works with homeopathic remedies. Cornerstone Chiropractic offers Cold Laser Therapy to relieve pain, remove scars, heal wounds, and regenerate nerves.
As I talked with Dr. Coles I realized how beneficial chiropractic adjustments would have been as a child. I cannot count the times I fell off my bike, or out of a tree, and the dangers of Dodge Ball.
(I have never fallen because of high heels)
Dr. Sharon Coles can be contacted at 720-328-4349.

No comments:

Post a Comment