Sunday, June 6, 2010

An Unexpected Saturday!

Saturday I indulged myself in a special day. I took Mia Foley's workshop, Develop Your Intuition. If I had any intuitiveness I would have realized that this was going to be one of those life changing days. The workshop helps you gain simple tools to assist in managing your energy and living a fully intuitive life. Managing my energy is something I could use. Most days I have more to do than I have time. And my attention is often captured by a new event, business, or interesting person. Some days I'm so exhausted by 2:00 p.m. that I need a nap. I have become an expert on which parking lots are the best to nap in. The ad in Mountain Connection also described the workshop as 'release unwanted energies and attract what you want in your life." Napping in parking lots has on occasion attracted unwanted energies, and I do events in a notoriously haunted hotel, and then there's my mother! In the workshop I discovered I had a lot of unwanted energies. The first technique we learned was how to ground ourselves. The techniques were simple, the results were immediate!
I have an impossible week, filled with new projects, deadlines, and demands and I am going to meet each demand with the tools and techniques I learned in the workshop. In between the photos and posts about "More Wine," I 'm going to track the inpact Develop Your Intuition is having on my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment