Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pangaea Carpets - Handmade Carpets

Rugs are the foundation for almost all design work. They not only provide tactile and visual warmth, they also ground and define space. I am constantly looking for rugs capable of expressing that foundation.

You can put your trust in me to help you acquire truly beautiful carpets and textiles. I sell value, but getting what you pay for is only part of the equation here. The feeling of quality and timelessness transferred from the "authentic" antique or decorative carpet is a truly sublime experience.

I would like to assure you that you may have faith in my aesthetic taste. I have sold many antique and decorative carpets to others and I hope to sell a piece of history to you too.

T. Robinson

T. , owner and buyer for Pangaea Carpets


Lisa Wood - shopping for a rug


Showroom at the Evergreen Design Center

 303-679-4447
27965 Meadow Dr.
Evergreen, Colorado 80439
http://www.pangaeacarpets.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment