Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What I like in bed -

Good quality sheets! There is something so wonderful about being engulfed in fine linens after a stressful day. It makes me feel rich and pampered. I am excited about Martha Weeks Green becoming a sales rep. for Private Quarters. The line carries sheets, towels, feather beds, coverlets, robes, and simple pleasures. Martha's doing a kick off on Sunday, June 4th at 4:00, with wine and gourmet snacks. Private events are also available making this perfect for a bridal shower. The bride can hand pick every item, making this convenient for her guests. I'm all about saving time without sacrificing style.

The first time I met Martha I immediately learned two things about her. First she is brilliant and second she is passionate about fine sheets and towels. Martha, her husband, Joel, and their sons moved to Evergreen from the East Coast and opened a vacation rental home. Martha was particular about everything that went into the house, especially the linens. She wanted to give her guests a quality experience. Martha and Joel also offered their guests coupons from local businesses, maps, and recommendations. (And, a great view!)
Where did all the wonderful vacation home rentals go?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love linens. And I have seen this woman's home (both of them, actually)...so I can vouch for her excellent taste!

    Will one of you provide the link to the vacation home? We talk up Evergreen all of the time out here in the Northeast ; )

    ReplyDelete