Monday, October 4, 2010

New BLOG - The Mystic Mountains

I love and embrace all the aspects of my mountain communities. The people are diverse and eclectic with one common thread. They are dedicated to making this a better community, a better environment for personal growth and empowerment, a healthy environment that preserves the natural beauty of the area, and a community of prosperity and well being. The paths may appear to be very different, but the destination is one. Facebook has expanded my community and my awareness. My Evergreen Biz is all about promoting the local businesses and events.
There is another business aspect to this area and surrounding Mountains that I felt needed a separate business blog. It is undefinable, although the words alternative, new age, and metaphysical may come to your mind, I offer no label. The blog is called The Mystic Mountains, because each day as I watch the dawn, the herd of deer grazing around my home, and I absorb the silence, it truly is mystical. I never know who or what is going to come into my day and this fills my day with magic, how else I could explain all the wonderful people and events of each day.
Today is the first official day of The Mystic Mountains, you can link to it by clicking on the "morning" to the left. If you are interested in The Mystic Mountains, please become a follower and a fan of the Fanpage. If you would like to post your information on The Mystic Mountains.
my email is myevergreen@gmail. com or you can contact me through my facebook, Linda Morris.














No comments:

Post a Comment