Monday, September 13, 2010

APOLOGIES


My apologies to all the wonderful people I took pictures of at Octoberpets. I do not know what happened - the pictures disappeared in a black hole, and I cannot find them. I'm sorry I do not have the picture of Sharen Paradis-Sharp's beautiful quilt with the cat on it, or the picture of her husband, Carl, owner of Crow Hill Armory in Bailey. I have no pictures of Susan Kerr, or Father Patrick's happy feet. No picture of Kevin with Family Veterinary Hospital, who generously donated to Octoberpets. No pictures of the rowdy, but supportive girls from the Intermountain Human Society http://www.imhs.org/ . No pictures of Diana and Christie with Harmony Animal Wellness. No pictures of the girls from Chow Down, who also donated generously. Oh, my, I'm going to have to track down everyone and take new pictures and publish new post.


No comments:

Post a Comment