Saturday, September 25, 2010

Like a Rock


It was a beautiful Saturday morning, evolving into a perfect autumn day. My days are filled with interesting people who make my experiences wonderful and diverse, (and Elk!) Everyday I say to myself, "Life is too short." This has nothing to do with my age, but it may have to do with being surrounded by the natural beauty of this area. I try to absorb the beauty, the peace, and the joy into every pore of my body. I was out doing Saturday morning things. As I was dropping off my recycling the man parked next to me comments "beautiful day" and I agreed. Then he tells me "life is too short." I agreed and asked, "how old are you?" 93 he replies. He climbed into a big Chevy truck and as he drove away I noticed the license plate, it said LKAROCK (Like A Rock).

No comments:

Post a Comment