Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vison Board Workshop

Stacey Bickler and Carol Gutzet, two of the elements of Four Elements, are facilitating a Vision Board Workshop. The workshop is Sunday, September 26th, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. At the Four Elements' Studio by the Creek in downtown Evergreen. The $25.00 class fee includes refreshments and materials, but they do ask that you bring magazines, brochures, photos and other items that represent the things you want to manifest in your life. Stacey and Carol will guide you through the Satori method of Masterminding. They will show you how to create this powerful visualisation tool. The process is simple and fun and helps you explore and focus on what you want to attract. They will share stories of the power and magic of the vision board for manifesting.
What do you want to change in your life? What do you want to attract into your life?
Join Stacey and Carol on September 26th for some manifesting!
Register by calling 303-670-1180 or email thefourelemetsonline@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love vision boarding...it has been so helpful for me, allowing me to clarify what it is I really want in my life. This is so up my alley - back at the Cape now, alas. Just finished my second vision board of the year last week : ) Would love to see pics from the workshop...
    V

    ReplyDelete